Welcome to Feels and Flowers! We’re switching it up a bit this week and interrupting our study of Genesis to talk about Essential Oils. This week I am joined by the wonderful Liz who happens to 1: Be AWESOME, 2: Be my sister, and 3: Be stuck with me during quarantine. HA! After a rough start (hear the outtakes in the end) I’ll share with you some very important things about Essential Oils, how they must be used safely, what oils you need to start your essential oil journey, and much more! As ever, if you need to get in touch or if you have questions for our next Essential Oil Talk, email me at email@example.com. Follow me on Instagram @feelsandflowerspodcast and on Twitter @feelsandflowers. Finally, Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and tell others about it. Rate, Review, Subscribe! Love you all!
- 022 Gilded Cage: Genesis 19 and the Sins of Sodom and Gomorrah
- 021 Dust and Ashes: Genesis 18 and When Divinity and Humanity Meet
- 020 Mirror Mirror Redoux: Genesis 17 and The Search for Identity
- 019 Seeing God: Genesis 16 and God’s Answer to Problematic Attitudes Within Christianity
- 018 Love On Fire: Genesis 16 and Laying it Down on an Unholy Altar