Welcome to Feels and Flowers! We’re switching it up a bit this week and interrupting our study of Genesis to talk about Essential Oils. This week I am joined by the wonderful Liz who happens to 1: Be AWESOME, 2: Be my sister, and 3: Be stuck with me during quarantine. HA! After a rough start (hear the outtakes in the end) I’ll share with you some very important things about Essential Oils, how they must be used safely, what oils you need to start your essential oil journey, and much more! As ever, if you need to get in touch or if you have questions for our next Essential Oil Talk, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow me on Instagram @feelsandflowerspodcast and on Twitter @feelsandflowers. Finally, Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and tell others about it. Rate, Review, Subscribe! Love you all!
- 019 Seeing God: Genesis 16 and God’s Answer to Problematic Attitudes Within Christianity
- 018 Love On Fire: Genesis 16 and Laying it Down on an Unholy Altar
- 017 Story Beats: Genesis 15 and Abram’s Black Moment
- 016 Stasis: Genesis 15 and God’s Shield and Reward
- 015 Brother’s Keeper: Genesis 14 and a Christian’s Thoughts on Black Lives Matter